Johnny Afro - Releases... Golden Goose CD!!

Johnny Afro - Releases... Golden Goose CD!!



Also available on Itunes & CD Baby


Golden Goose




I don’t know where I’m goin and I don’t know where I been

Till I found the goose goose goose goose

Who’s that wonder bout the golden goose. Goose Goose



Talk about a secret talk about a formula

If you in the club I’m bout to warm it up

Laughin my ass off hits on blast

Jubwa on the jam you ain’t gots to ask

He looked at me king kong had nothing

Dropped the blonde said I’m down with john

Let me hit with strong recognize game

I do it my way my path the same

Strange how they flock keep em all in line

No matter how you touch you can’t take mine

The goose the formula the master plan

Here I am again with a gangsta jam

Ham up the show pork official

Buck buck ducks done shot they shots

Everything I got has got to pop0

Giddy giddy up and it just don’t’ stop





Tell it on your auntie the game been sold

Let everybody know that you ain’t been told

The secret I keep it game decievin

See me believe it the web I’m weaving

The trust that you lack won’t never impress me

I ain’t gone ever need the devil for success

The flaunt and the fever hibernating bear

I’m back in the zone fools get gone

Rare dare devil stunt man potential

Thinking bout my habits damn I’m the baddest

Flagrant any any time that you foul me

Still pump jams make the crowd go rowdy

Start over seas then circulate the world

The place that I end aint the same that I grew up

Bring my whole crew up tighten up skills

Now I must reveal that the force is real





Danger danger treat me like a stanger

I manage the anger use crease and a hanger

Starch In the air I’m laundry mattin

Cleanin up fools to remove from my act

Never look back forward me the facts

Bounce on an ounce with a pound and zapp

Why do I have it the ill black magic

Anything I brush is the golden touch

Much to amazement the talent is brazen

I flourish in the haven straight hell raising

Raise in the sun California love

Everything I wanted hand in a glove

Bustin loose truce to the juice

Search my soul on a golden roll

Hold on yo my style envogue

Everybody trippin off the goose I hold

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate run on wistia videos - how to download